Checkups and Cleanings
At Miller Hill Dental, we strongly encourage regular checkups and cleanings for patients — as they greatly reduce the chance of small issues becoming large, costly repairs.
Our number one goal is to provide quality, gentle care – and we tailor each appointment with the patient’s comfort in mind.
During your checkup and cleaning, the things you can expect us to cover include:
- A review of your medical history
- A clinical examination of your soft tissue including gums, throat, tongue, floor of the mouth, palate, cheeks, lymph nodes, chewing muscles, and TMJ
- An assessment of your gum pocket depths – any increase in gum pocket depths may indicate destructive elements in your gum health
- An assessment of your hard tissue – which includes the teeth and bone that supports your teeth
- Radiographs (or X-rays), if necessary, in order to diagnose decay, fractured teeth, infected teeth, cysts in the bone, resorption of teeth and an array of bone and tooth anomalies and diseases
Schedule an Appointment
If you’re interested in scheduling an appointment, please complete the form below or call 218-722-1070.